- Experience in E2E Implementation projects and support.
- Experience in BBP preparation, Configuration, Cut-Over and Go-Live activities.
- Ability to understand complex projects and develop innovative solutions.
- Conduct testing of application changes, prepare test data and document test results.
- Conducting End user training and document preparations.
- Experiences in Post go live, daily support.
- Degree with minimum 6 years’ SAP FI/CO consulting experience.
- Experience in at least 3 full cycle implementations (Project Preparation till Go-Live) .
- Expertise in configuration and customization of FI (GL, A/P, A/R, AA) including taxation.
- Strong working knowledge in Controlling (CCA, OM, IO, PCA, PC) and B/W modules.
- Experience in Blueprint, Configuration, Unit, Stress, Volume, Regression, User Acceptance and Integration Testing, Training, Documentation and Production support.
- Extensive experience in developing specifications for Interfaces and Custom Reports.
- Good knowledge in ABAP debugging techniques to work with user-exits and cross applications.
- Excellent communication and inter personnel skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and team environments.
- Knowledge in identifying, testing and documentation of SAP application controls in compliance with SOX.