Singapore – 4 Months Contract
- Experience in E2E Implementation projects and support.
- Experience in BBP preparation, Configuration, Cut-Over and Go-Live activities.
- Ability to understand complex projects and develop innovative solutions.
- Conduct testing of application changes, prepare test data and document test results.
- Conducting End user training and document preparations.
- Experiences in Post go live, daily support.
- Degree with minimum 6 years’ SAP MM/SD consulting experience.
- Experience in at least 3 full cycle implementations (Project Preparation till Go-Live) .
- Ability to handle change requests to make enhancements and timely deliver.
- Good knowledge in ABAP debugging techniques to work with user-exits and cross applications.
- Self-driven and committed towards goal.
- Excellent communication and inter personnel skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and team environments.
- Knowledge in identifying, testing and documentation of SAP application controls in compliance with SOX.